[vdr] 2 TV's with DVB-cards and axr3's

Hi!

I'm planning to buy hardware for VDR.
Let's have the following scenario:
I have a budget DVB-S card, a budget DVB-T card and two axr3's. I want to
get output to 2 tv's simultaneously.

So i run (with streamdev) one server VDR and two clients, right?
Is it, for example, possible to watch two different DVB-T channels (in the
same mux) in two different TV's? And what happens if one client tries to
watch DVB-T for different mux while other client is watching different
mux?

And what if I had FF DVB-S, budget DVB-T and one axr3 with 2 TV's, does it
make a difference?

Sincerely,
Anssi Hannula

Home | Main Index | Thread Index