[vdr] Re: Multiple languaghes

> Note that some channels do another trick, which is to put one language
> on one audio channel (left), another on the other channel (right).
> There's no way I know of to deal with this properly except to twiddle
> with the balance with your audio system.
I'm missing that function too. When I look into the sources of the dvbdriver
av7110 I see that there are the needed functions to switch to mono_left or
mono_right. But I'm not able to program a patch or a plugin to use these
functions. Hopefully, someone will do this in the near future.

Greetings

Rolf

Home | Main Index | Thread Index