[vdr] Re: [ANNOUNCE] vdr-xine-0.5.1 plugin

Hi,

syrius.ml@no-log.org wrote:

xine-ui.patch is 0 byte long, but it seems it's ok like that.
I didn't want to remove it as this might brake some scripts.

btw, is it correct to force xine to use an 4:3 aspect ratio with -r ?
At least xine --help tells something like that. But I assume it's not what you want, as it would stretch 16:9 material vertically.

If you want 16:9 streams to have a black bar on top and bottom you should just disable "adjust window to stream resolution" or something similar in xine's UI and then pass an option that sets the initial window size.

Bye.
--
Dipl.-Inform. (FH) Reinhard Nissl
mailto:rnissl@gmx.de