[vdr] Re: VDR without TV-out

i.e. no real TV, no TV-out connector.

Use either the softdevice plugin or the xine plugin.
Just to clarify, I do not have a satellite card at the moment. Will purchase in a week or two.

Is it possible to install the VDR and plugin without a full-featured card?

I understand that once it is installed it will run flawlessly. I'm concerned about the installation/debug process. I cannot borrow a full-featured card with TV-out. Will I be able to manage with a SkyStar 2, for instance? Someone told me that it's very difficult to install VDR+softdevice/xine plugin without composite out.

--
Milos Prudek

Home | Main Index | Thread Index