[vdr] [ANNOUNCE] vdr-xine-0.5.2 plugin

Hi,

I'm pleased to announce the bugfix release 0.5.2:

    http://home.vr-web.de/~rnissl/vdr-xine-0.5.2.tgz

2004-10-09: Version 0.5.2

- Fixed xine-lib/src/vdr/input_vdr.c for compliance with C coding. It should
  now compile properly with gcc-2.95.3 (thanks to Jouni Karvo for reporting
  this issue).
- Implemented cPlugin::CommandLineHelp() (suggested by ronnykornexl at
  vdr-portal).
- Updated INSTALL and pointed to xine-cvs archives on my homepage.
- Updated INSTALL and documented "ERROR: remote control XineRemote not ready!"
  which appears in VDR's logfile.
- Updated INSTALL and mentioned delay of about 10 seconds until VDR enters
  "Phase 2" of remote learning mode after pressing a remote key in "Phase 1".
- Fixed compile error of xine-lib's video_out_xvmc.c which was caused by my
  OSD patches (thanks to Kron at vdr-portal for reporting this issue).
- Fixed a buffer overrun in my patches to xine-lib which caused xine to die
  occasionally when VDR's OSD was active and/or operated (thanks to Joerg
  Knitter for intensively testing vdr-xine).
- Tried to create a patch for xine-lib that complains when applied to RC6 but
  all rejects should only address the newly added driver xxmc. Therefore they
  can simply be ignored.
- Currently, xine-ui.patch is empty but I didn't want to remove this file as
  doing so might break some people's build scripts.

Enjoy.

Bye.
--
Dipl.-Inform. (FH) Reinhard Nissl