[vdr] Re: VDR developer version 1.3.13

Jukka Tastula wrote:
On Monday 18 October 2004 00:07, Christian Gmeiner wrote:

Changes are now in cvs - there is also a patch for it, see attachment.

I tried the cvs first but the changes didn't seem to be in there yet?
The public cvs is about 5 hours behind my developer cvs.

But now it is in cvs:
http://cvs.sourceforge.net/viewcvs.py/dxr3plugin/dxr3/dxr3syncbuffer.c?r1=1.2&r2=1.3

sf.net lagging behind? Anyway, I put it in by hand and it compiles fine and runs too but the osd doesn't want to show up. Known feature?
The current cvs has at the moment no osd support - i am rewritting it.

Greets,
Christian

Home | Main Index | Thread Index