[vdr] Re: non-transparent osd skin

On Mon, 2004-10-18 at 13:17 +0200, Nicolas Huillard wrote:
> Torgeir Veimo a écrit :
> > I've put a plugin version of the non-transparent skin on
> > http://nothome.com/vdr
> >
> > This skin is a modification of the classic VDR skin, but uses dithering
>
> I'll give it a try.
> Couldn't it be implemented as a derived class of a standard skin class
> (one of classic or st:tng, or both), implementing only the differences
> (eg. the dithering itself) ?

It's mostly a copy&paste of the classic skin atm, so could maybe just
subclass this skin. I think it could be implemented as a mod for vdr's
osd itself so that it does the dithering as a step after rendering just
before being displayed. The font rendering also needs to be changed,
because I draw an outline to avoid rugged edges around fonts drawn on
top of the dithering.

--
Torgeir Veimo <torgeir@pobox.com>

Home | Main Index | Thread Index