[vdr] Re: VDR developer version 1.3.13

Thanks for the quick response. You're doing a great job with the Debian packages and they seem to be getting much more organized and maintainable every time I have a look.

Is there any chance you could include the ttxtsubs patch? That is the only way (AFAIK) to get subtitles on DVB-T in Australia.

Regards,
Michal Dobrzynski