[vdr] Re: dvb-shop "blackbox" WAS Re: Re: J2 pins to RGBS

Hi Michal,

I am considering purchasing one of these but I would have to KNOW that it can give me a good SCART RGB picture before I was willing to spend the $108 AUD including shipping on it.

I've purchased the simple cable that they sold for RGB connection (shipping alone added 30 EURO to the cost) and I was extremely disappointed as it was MUCH worse than a half-arsed cable I had made myself. Understandably I am cautious and would have much more confidence (one way or the other) if someone could report their experiences with the device.

I haven't tested it yet, but in the DVB-Shop Forum some user are not very lucky with its quality.

--
Helmut Auer, helmut@helmutauer.de

Home | Main Index | Thread Index