[vdr] Re: VDR developer version 1.3.13

* C.Y.M schrieb am 19.10.04, um 00:37 Uhr:
> >I also want ask all plugin-authors to change the CXXFLAGS in this
> >way in their next releases.
> >
> This is easily solved by using a Make.config file from the
> Make.config.template.  Those settings should override all of the other
> Makefiles.

Yes, of course this would work, but for me it does not make much
difference, if i need a one-line-patch, or if i ship an additional
file in every plugin. I also want to note that using -fPIC has no
negative effects, so why not using it from the beginning in every
plugin to be more portable?

Regards,
Thomas

--