[vdr] Re: LNB-sharing patch for VDR 1.3.13

Hallo,

> > The LNB-sharing patch for VDR 1.3.13 is available at:
> >
> http://www.xn--ltzke-jua.de/dvb/VDR_LNB_sharing_patch/lnb_sharing_vdr-
> > 1.3.13.patch
> >

> > Matthias.
> >

> What does this patch do? Allow me to use two receiver cards
> with one lnb
> at the same time or something?

Exactly, you can use one cable and two DVB cards. But they can only
either Vertical or horizontal at the same time. Not one Vertical and the
other horizontal. (IIRC)

What I (we) would like is a feature to use 3 or more cards with two
cables and a way to tell what cards are shareing what LNB. An older
veriosn could that.

Greetings
Christian Jacobsen

Home | Main Index | Thread Index