[vdr] Re: VDR developer version 1.3.13

On Sat, 2004-10-23 at 15:30, Luca Olivetti wrote:
> Ville Skyttä wrote:
>

> > This patch does not apply to vanilla dxr3-0.2.3-pre2
> > (with or without -l):
>
> Just hand edit dxr3syncbuffer.c to comment out all calls to Lock()

...and Unlock(), yes, I know.  But I'd like the patched version of the
source to be buildable both with VDR 1.3.13 and earlier; I'm rolling
RPMs for Fedora Core 2 (which I'll be announcing sometime soonish) and
would not want to restrict use of the source RPM to VDR >= 1.3.13 given
the recent problem reports with it (but would like to try it out myself
anyway).  And I'm lazy, but I guess I'll just redo the diff myself, it
looks trivial.

Home | Main Index | Thread Index