[vdr] Re: Fixed tuner lock detection

Am Freitag, 22. Oktober 2004 17:05 schrieb Klaus Schmidinger:
> Attached is what I believe is the extract of all the suggested
> patches to fix problems with tuning of DVB cards.

I still have the problems with picture from previous channel and sound from
actual channel (sound with distortions) after zapping through channels. No
error in the syslog at that time. Correct picture only re-appears after
tuning to 10-20 other channels.
This doesn't happen with the 1.3.13 adapted cDVBTuner patch i posted to the
mailinglist recently.

Ciao, Dominique

Home | Main Index | Thread Index