[vdr] Re: VDR developer version 1.3.14

Le dim 24/10/2004 à 17:20, Klaus Schmidinger a écrit :
> VDR developer version 1.3.14 is now available at
>
>     ftp://ftp.cadsoft.de/vdr/Developer/vdr-1.3.14.tar.bz2

OK but:

I still have the two problems I had with 1.3.13

	- in the menus when I choose channels the OSD closes
        - when I use the volume button on my remote I get the new
channel window but sound is increased and decreased

I cannot make the streamdev pluggin - I have read the mailing list but
the patch doesn't change anything

Working on it now

Tony Grant

--