[vdr] Re: How to kill an svdrp connection from vdr ?

Gregoire Favre <Gregoire.Favre@freesurf.ch> writes:

>> Apparently this is the most pressing problem at the moment, so I guess
>> I'll drop working on buffer and tuning stability and attend to this one
>> first...
> Tremendous :-)
> Maybe you are just ironic and I don't understand it ;-)

hmm i'll take it like that. (ironic)
I don't need multiple svdrp support. If you need it, hack/write a quick
proxy (for sure it has to understand svdrP to do that correctly).
I'm pretty sure buffer and tuning optimisations are more important to
us.
At the moment, if there's something important to me, it's not multiple
svdrp connections, it's the STREAMDEV plugin ! ;-)

Sorry Klaus.

I'm not in a position where i can ask for features and stuff as I'm
just a complaining luser ;)