[vdr] vdr-xine on gentoo ?

Hello,

is there somewhere I could find an howto for vdr-xine on gentoo ?

There are really few patchs to make things works, but I don't know if I
have to remove my xine/directfb or ??? in order to try this tremendous
plugin...

Also I think my gfx card can only do 1024x1024 size in xv (Matrox G550)
and if that's a true limitation of my gfx card, where I could find
information on how to find which gfx cards can do more ?

Thank you very much (I have just ordered my budget card so I have
time...) and have a great day,
--
	Grégoire Favre
http://magma.epfl.ch/greg ICQ:16624071 mailto:Gregoire.Favre@freesurf.ch