[vdr] Re: OSD

Le mar 26/10/2004 à 15:20, syrius.ml@no-log.org a écrit :
> Tony Grant <tony@tgds.net> writes:

> > Nobody cares about my OSD problems?
> > They are documented elsewhere and I missed the thread??
>
> Can't reproduce those issues you having.
> Must be something wrong on your side.

Yes I had guessed that

> Try to reproduce it using the keyboard rather than your remote.
> "google://vdr nicely chosen words site:linuxtv.org" may help you in
> the future

That was the first thing I did... I even looked on vdr-portal!
(everything is in German =:-D)

1. Remote was set up with VDR 1.3.6 and vdr-xine du jour (forgotten
version)
2. Upgrade to 1.3.13 then 1.3.14 and vdr-xine 0.5.4

When I look at remote.conf it is unchanged
LIRC.Volume+    vol+
LIRC.Volume-    vol-

This brings up the new channel OSD...

What can I do now? The remote buttons seem to be pointing to the right
actions.

This does not explain when I choose "channel" in the menu that the menu
just quits either.

Here I am all alone with "an issue" that seems to be localised to my
machine.

What I am really asking is can someone please point me to steps to
correct the issue. TIA

Tony Grant

--
www.tgds.net Library management software toolkit