[vdr] Re: vdr with vdr-xine : "Restart" does not restart VDR

A few more notes...

Nicolas Huillard a écrit :
The problem : when I use the VDR menu to restart VDR (in order to reload the DVB kernel modules), VDR does no stop, with the following syslog trace :
The same occurs when I use SVDRP to send keystrokes to VDR, acheiving the exact same result without the xine-ui connected.

BTW : video and sound quality is very good, and CPU usage is very low with XvMC (1% xine, 8% X, 8% VDR)
...a contrario, memory usage is awful : 88MB X, 208MB xine...

--
NH

Home | Main Index | Thread Index