[vdr] Re: uClibc+gcc-3.4.3+vdr doesn't compile

Sebastian Ortwein schrieb:

No I can't, because VDR will run on CF Card in a EPIA MS Bord with a
Budget Card and the Harddisk will plugged via USB. (I will build a 100%
fanless VDR) Linvdr do not work with this Hardware-config.

I want to build a small VDR system with help of uClibc und Busybox so I
try to build VDR-1.3.17 with the todays CVS uClibc and GCC-3.4.3. but
the VDR will not compile.
I'm also using a busybox based mini system (< 16 MB), but it has a normal glibc implemented. You'll need less than 2 MB for a (little bit stripped) version and you will have no compatibility problems.

You can grab an (outdated) version on http://www.zastrow4u.de/ .

It is booting realy fast (~20 sec from powering on to displaying a picture and another 20 sec to be able to record or play).

Alfred

Home | Main Index | Thread Index