[linux-dvb] Nova-T with cx88 chipset

Graeme Hilton graeme.hilton at fishter.org.uk
Sat Apr 2 20:08:58 CEST 2005

Soyeb Aswat wrote:
> Have you loaded the cx-dvb module?

I assume you mean the cx88_dvb module that I don't have.  I've found a
walk-through involving cx88_dvb and Fedora 3, so I'm giving that a go.

Recompiling kernel as I type...

OK.  That resulted in an unusable system.  It toook 5 minutes to get to
the login screen, and that wouldn't load because X took a fit about
something.  Additionally, the keyboard wasn't responding, so I couldn't
do any debug.

Back to stock kernel...

Is recompiling my kernel the only way to get cx88_dvb into my system?
Does anyone know when/if it'll be available on Fedora?

Sorry for all the questions, but I'm just about beat here :(

--
Graeme Hilton