[linux-dvb] patch for twinhan-dst card

Dominique Dumont domi.dumont at free.fr
Tue Apr 5 22:10:42 CEST 2005

Hello

Here's a patch for dst.c and dst_ca.c. This patch is required to
de-scramble TPS (french broadcast) with a red SCM Viaccess card (soft
v1.06) on an Hercules Smart TV Satellite card.

This patch provides:
- The required delays for SCM CAM. It sure looks like this CAM is
  bugged as the delay are rather weird. You may get a different
  experience with other CAMs. Normally, non-bugged CAMs should work
  with the additional delays. I've commented the added delays as they
  may change in the future.
- Some bug fixes regarding traces
- a bug fix related to length calculation in the function handling the
  CA_SET_PMT buffer (in fact I corrected 2 bugs that sometimes
  canceled each other, but not in my case)

Note that I tested this patch with a hacked version of Manu's ca_zap.

Cheers