[linux-dvb] SS2 on 2.4.x

Me Miself & I rutevce at yahoo.com
Mon Apr 11 23:43:53 CEST 2005

Hy, now I weel thry to rebuild my question
BTW
Sorry on worst Eanglish in World Wide

How to make my SS2-S with Samsung tuner to work on
2.4.21-0.13 kernel, I was build drivers from
linuxtv-dvb-1.0.1, but after loading nessesery
modules:
dvb-core.o; skystar2.o; stv0299.o, in
/dev/dvb/adapter0/ have only: demux0; dvr0; net0, and
nothing else, somthing like frontend0 nowhere, when
thry to made with makedev.napi, everithing is there,
but for szap frontend0 is not there like usable
device.
How to resolved this problem, maybe couse official
kernel drivers for DVB deppend from i2c_core, but is
big difference between char 61 and char 250, maybe is
this is problem ??? :-(

Thanks in advance