[linux-dvb] vdr channelscan-0.0.4a

Martin Spears martin at kober.net
Sat Apr 16 20:02:05 CEST 2005

I am running vdr 1.3.23 on gentoo 2005. I have been trying to run
channelscan plugin. I have figured out that this plugin will not go through
a diseqc switch, but that is not a problem. what I am wondering is after
channelscan does its scan, where does it store the information. I cannot
seem to find it in channels.conf. do I have to cat a file with channels.conf
to get what the scan picks up. Any help would be great.