[linux-dvb] Nexus-S rev 2.3

pnoname pnoname at wanadoo.fr
Wed Apr 20 04:53:38 CEST 2005

I noticed i could use /dev/video and xdtv.. xawtv works now, i don't do
cat  | mencoder and then mplayer anymore :) and plenty of channels work
properly.. well i must say.. don't know if it is because i have a
windows 2000 release somewhere on a tiny partition, but dvb/linux/tv. It
looks ... hmm ... cpu use is 4% each 3 seconds.. and the quality of the
picture / video, so smooth, so nice, compare to the crap, i have seen on
windows.
Well still some issues but they might not be related to dvb, sound
doesn't work at all, and disecq, but i only tried once.

Otherwise i used dvb-utils 1.1.0-7 and szap worked like the one in cvs
for me.

I thank you very much, all of you. It was hard work to find my way, and
try to figure out, the kind of curiosity you all talk about,
transponder, muxer.. and so many other stuff, but the result is pretty
wonderful, for me. :)

p :)