[linux-dvb] Poor Tuning quality with kernel 2.6.11x

Q raid517 at fairadsl.co.uk
Fri Apr 22 08:46:33 CEST 2005

Hi I have tried various kernels from 2.10.5. to 2.11.7 and I am afraid
to say that tuning quality really seems to have deteriorated
significaltly since the 2.6.8x kernels with my WinTV Nova-T card.

The signal quality is so bad in some instances that I can no longer
watch several of my most favorite channels.

The card worked perfectly with the 2.6.7x and 2.6.8x kernels.

Nothing about my setup - except a kernel change - has changed since then.

Has anyone  got any clue what is going on or how to fix it?

GJ