[linux-dvb] Re: Progress on drivers of Nova-S SE (low profile Model) ?

Lucian Muresan lucianm at users.sourceforge.net
Tue Apr 26 12:51:06 CEST 2005

Andrew de Quincey wrote:
> On Monday 25 April 2005 09:39, André Weidemann wrote:
>
>>Hi,
>>I just wanted to know whether or not there has been some progress in
>>supporting the new Nova-S SE.
>>There had been some discussion on this list about it between December
>>'04 and January '05 but no news ever since.
>>
>>Thank you a lot in advance.
>>  André.
>

> Hauppauge/Steve Toth have kindly sent me a couple of sample boards which I am
> working on.

Hi,

sorry I didn't have time to dig on this matter after I opened my card's
tuner few month's ago. Andrew, what you're saying sounds like really
good news! Anyway, I think it turned out better this way, you're far
more qualified for doing this, keep up the good work!
Is there also some new revision of a Nova-S SE CI, and if so, can we
also hope for support for that one soon?

Best regards,
Lucian