[linux-dvb] Terratec Cinergy 1200 DVB-C and QAM 128

Heikki Kantola hezu at iki.fi
Fri Apr 29 22:59:18 CEST 2005

I bought Terratec Cinergy 1200 DVB-C PCI card a while ago. With Debian
packaged kernel version 2.6.11 the card is recognized fine, but looks
like at the moment the drivers don't work too well with channels using
QAM 128. And as the HTV network here in Helsinki all but one multiplex
use that QAM, I can mostly see just distorted images. There is no
problems in watching the three channels in the multiplex using QAM 64.
Too bad those are quite uninteresting - especially the local semi-static
info channel.

--
  *  H e i k k i   K a n t o l a  *  | Report all instances that you see
   IRC: Hezu                         | of spam abuse. Civilized people need