[linux-dvb] Siemens DVB-C card with PCI ID 13C2:0000

Robert Schlabbach robert_s at gmx.net
Sun Aug 21 16:47:33 CEST 2005

From: "Karl Herz" <karl.herz at gmx.de>
> I have a Siemens DVB-C card with PCI ID 13C2:0000.
> As I just found out that the PCI ID is stored in the EEPROM
> (and writable), it may be that it is a special model version
> of the Siemens DVB-C card or my EEPROM data is wrong.

Where did you get the card from? Did you buy it new, or did you buy it
used, possibly from someone who modified the subsystem ID in an attempt to
make the card work with some software intended only for TechnoTrend
cards...? If you can make contact with any former owner, how about just
asking...?

> Has someone else a Siemens DVB-C card with this PCI ID?
> Appended is a dump of my EEPROM content.
>
>       0  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  a  b  c  d  e  f    0123456789abcdef
> 00: 00 00 13 c2 26 0f ff ff ff ff ff ff ff ff ff ff    ..??&?..........

If you want to change that back, the first four bytes must be 00 00 11 0A.

Regards,
--
Robert Schlabbach
e-mail: robert_s at gmx.net