[linux-dvb] Siemens DVB-C card with PCI ID 13C2:0000

Karl Herz karl.herz at gmx.de
Tue Aug 23 22:17:37 CEST 2005

I bought this card in a shop. I think it was one of the last cards produced
by or for Siemens. It may be that this explains the strange PCI ID.

> You are not alone. I re-added support for this card because someone
> confirmed that he owns an original and unmodified card with this id.
As Oliver confirmed that my Siemens DVB-C card is not the only one with this PCI ID,
I will not change my PCI ID and will not request to remove my already
accepted DVB driver patch for these Siemens DVB-C cards.

Thanks,
Karl