[linux-dvb] MyHD sourceforge project!!!

CityK CityK at rogers.com
Sat Aug 27 16:07:29 CEST 2005

Mac Michaels wrote:

>I have a Hauppauge WinTV-HD card that is
>similar to the MyHD card. I think both cards use the same
>Juno reference design.
Janus reference design

>We couldn't get information for the
>TeraLogic NXT2000 chip.
NxtWave Nxt2000.... and nowadays, through purchase, it would be the ATI
Nxt2000 .... TeraLogic is the MPEG decoder (TL880) ... and nowadays,
through purchase, its the Zoran TL880

>On Friday 26 August 2005 02:54 pm, Bruno Jefferson wrote:
>>Anyone has any news about the MyHD sourceforge project?
>>Was It abandoned? Nobody has written for its list since
>>may of this year.
Bruno, re-read my reply to your other thread (About HDTV cards!!), as
the answers are there within.