[linux-dvb] Siemens DVB-C corrupted EEPROM contents?

Gavin Hamill gdh at acentral.co.uk
Sat Aug 27 22:25:11 CEST 2005

On Friday 26 August 2005 09:04, you wrote:
> > Is there another user who could post their EEPROM dump so I can compare
> > it?
>
> Here's my i2cdump from Siemens v1.5:

Thanks for that - today I had time to sit and do an 'i2cset' for each byte..
and even after doing that, and a full power-cycle, the tuning behaviour was
absolutely identical :(

So I've put the card on eBay as 'broken tuner - decoder only' - hopefully
it'll be useful for someone using only budget cards and wanting low-CPU high
quality output :)

Cheers,
Gavin.