[linux-dvb] Terratec Cinergy 1200 DVB-T with sudden FE lock loss

Markus Obermeier Markus.Obermeier at addcom.de
Tue Aug 30 21:41:44 CEST 2005

Hi,

I've purchased a Terratec Cinergy 1200 DVB-T and I am running a HTPC
system from AOpen.

When I was starting to integrate the card I wondered about small
glitches. However, after getting more and more familiar with the
entire DVB-T stuff, I found out that the frontend has locked the
a channel here in Munich like ARD/ZDF/ProSieben/... for while with
almost very low BER.

But suddenly I got the message (e.g. from tzap) that the frontend lost
the lock. The probability for such FE LOCK losses is getting higher
and higher when I am using my  system (to me it looks like
temperature dependency).

I've also read the thread with the improvement on the frontend
algorithms you suggested. Is there any progress on this issue? I
would love to help you testing such kind of algorithms in my
environment.

Best regards,
Markus