[linux-dvb] Re: [Patch] Adding support for the Hauppage HVR1100

Steve Toth stoth at hauppauge.com
Thu Dec 1 17:57:54 CET 2005

> The current lack of peer review for DVB stuff is bad.

Testing.....

I was disappointed recently when I installed various board and found the
support was bad, didn't work, operated badly, a whole mish-mash of
problems. I've been talking with Michael about this.

I make the decision that once every 4-5 weeks I would spend a day with
the latest build and retest all of the products. It's too much work to
make happen more frequently. (Especially when I do all of this in my
spare time).

If more people (Err... Companies) did that with their hardware, the
community would be in much better shape.

Steve