[linux-dvb] tda10046 frontend driver working on STB

T. Schmidt p.t.schmidt at imail.de
Sat Dec 3 20:55:08 CET 2005

Hello everyone,

I want to inform you that I got working a 2.4.29 uClinux kernel for my
Fujitsu MB86h2x set-top box for DVB-T with the TDA1004x module. The firmware
for the TDA10046 DSP is loaded from the receivers flash ROM. I did not need
to make any changes to the original TDA1004x driver source (from DVB kernel
1.1.1) except for the firmware loading sequence. Using tzap I can
successfully tune to a transponder and dvbsnoop gives me an analysis of the
transport stream.

I want to thank the developpers of the original TDA1004x driver code!

The source code and the firmware binary for the Medion 29400 DVB-T receiver
is available from http://sourceforge.net/projects/uclinux-mb86h2x/

Thomas