Broadcom 3510 was Re: [linux-dvb] Question regarding Air2PC r3 (Nxt2002 based)...answer may have implications for Nxt200x driver

Boleslaw Ciesielski bolek-mythtv at
Sun Dec 4 16:03:27 CET 2005

CityK wrote:
> I was thinking about this again yesterday.  In respect to the
> Air2PC/Nxt2002 cards, I'm wondering if there is a correlation between
> success or failure with QAM sources and the users' CPU horsepower.

Yesterday I tested QAM on Air2PC (Nxt2002) in a P4 3GHz machine, but the
results are the same i.e. can get a lock but lots of errors and no data
comes through (see

The same cable feed works fine with HD-5000 (lgdt3303).