[linux-dvb] Digitv USB firmware loading issue

Fraser White fraser at jameswhite.plus.com
Mon Dec 5 01:55:06 CET 2005

Hi I'm a little new at all this and would appreciate someone giving a
little help.
I am trying to get my Digitv USB up and running and have cleared almost
all of the hurdles. My last issue is that the kernel is failing to load
the firmware.
Here are the relevant lines from messages pertaining to the failure
Could someone tell me what this error 21 means and what to do about it.
(Sorry if this is misplaced in this mailing list or has been covered.)
Cheers
Fraser

Dec  5 00:37:18 localhost kernel: dvb-usb: found a 'Nebula Electronics
uDigiTV D
VB-T USB2.0)' in cold state, will try to load a firmware
Dec  5 00:37:18 localhost kernel: dvb-usb: downloading firmware from
file 'dvb-u
sb-digitv-01.fw'
Dec  5 00:37:18 localhost kernel: dvb-usb: firmware download failed at
4956 with
 -22
Dec  5 00:37:18 localhost kernel: dvb_usb_digitv: probe of 1-1:1.0
failed with e
rror -22
Dec  5 00:37:18 localhost kernel: usbcore: registered new driver
dvb_usb_digitv