[linux-dvb] Status of High Level CI driver

Manu Abraham abraham.manu at gmail.com
Tue Dec 6 20:27:07 CET 2005

Henrik Sjoberg wrote:

>I have started working on HLCI support for mythtv (for now without any
>coordination with the mythtv project). When I last worked on it (a couple
>of weeks ago) I managed to decode at least some encypted channels.
>
>I started looking into it again last week. However, I'm seeing problem
>with the latest cvs (or any cvs since the merge) that I often don't get a
>lock when tuning channels. when I revert to cvs from for example nov 11
>everthing works fine again.

The only thing that is of considerable change is the addition of a
MONOSHOT read of flags ..

mode_flags & FE_TUNE_MODE_ONESHOT

Can you check whether this condition becomes valid for you ? If it becomes valid, it will not read back the status from the frontend in this case and no lock.
This condition should not ideally become valid, unless specified explicitly.

Manu