[linux-dvb] mpeg-2(ts)

Samuel Goto samuelgoto at gmail.com
Thu Dec 8 22:40:52 CET 2005

Hi Gemini,

    I am also working on a mpeg 2 ts analyser. I am acctually building
a dvb s2 encoder.

    I am looking for some mpeg2 ts input test, do you have some  ? Do
you know any dvb s2 encoder in software ? Do you know any dvb s2
decoder in software ?

    thanks in advance, samuelgoto

On 12/7/05, bdr bdr <gemini.bdr at gmail.com> wrote:

> Dear experts ,
>                       iam currently working on mpeg-2 transport stream
> analyser , i would like clear certain quries from this forum ,
>                       how to determine the version changes , what parameters
> should be consider  in detecting version changes ,
>                        does the version_number in section header alone is
> sufficent for detecting the version change .please clarify
>                        me , as iam stuck up with this .
>
> Regards
> Gemini.

f u cn rd ths u cn b a gd prgmr !