[linux-dvb] Hauppauge Nove-S-Plus Analog Support?

Christian Haul c.haul at web.de
Sun Dec 11 21:33:38 CET 2005

Hi,

I've just purchased the Nova-S-Plus card and was surprised how easy it
was to set it up using the latest dvb cvs code. Cool!
(Side note: I had some problems to have kaffeine actually show something
on debian unstable within KDE -- once using e.g. an icewm session all
went smoothly. Appears to be a library clash but I didn't investigate
further.)

Since I didn't have the option to buy the S2, now that I have the
analogue input on my card -- is it (yet) supported? If so, how to set it
up / use it? There doesn't appear to be an additional video device for
it.... OTOH I have nothing connected to it ATM

Any pointers welcome. TIA.

	Chris.