[linux-dvb] bt878(0): IRQ lockup, cleared int mask

Manu Abraham abraham.manu at gmail.com
Sat Dec 24 17:54:23 CET 2005

Mark Kusch wrote:

>Same issue now here:
>Hi there!
>I installed a new mainboard, switching from a VIA KT600 to a NForce2
>(Asus A7N8X-XE) chipset, switching via_sata to nv_sata and so on.
>I never experienced any problems watching TV with my AverMedia (bt878 /
>mt352) since it first ran here on my machine.
>I watched in the archives... The patch referred to at
>http://www.linuxtv.org/pipermail/linux-dvb/2005-September/004481.html is
>some kind of outdated for me. I tried it, but nothing else than failed

Can you test this one out ? You can even pull the entire tree as a
tarball , by clicking on gz or bz options.

Eventhough this doesn't fix the exact cause of the lockup, ignoring the
interrupts would fix the lockup problem, if this solves the problem, i
will apply the same fix for IRQ lockup that i had for another PCI bridge.