[linux-dvb] FusionHDTV ATSC/QAM GOLD support

Steve Toth steve at toth.demon.co.uk
Tue Feb 15 22:38:24 CET 2005

Hi,

I've got a FusionHDTV ATSC/QAM GOLD board running via windows for
Cablevision Opencable (digital cable) in the US. I want to get this
running under Linux.

The board specs are:

Conexant 88x PCI bridge
Microtune/Temic 4042 tuner
LGDT3302 demod

Clearly, we already have Fusion DVBT support, but is anyone looking
specifially at QAM for digital cable? I've seen traffic indicating we
have working analogue video/audio, but no mpeg transport.

Second, has anyone seen a datasheet for the demod? I haven't spoken to
LG directly, I figured I'd ask here first.

Regards,

Steve