[linux-dvb] myth card configuration for KWorld V-Stream DVB-T

Nigel Pearson nigel at ind.tansu.com.au
Wed Feb 16 03:59:41 CET 2005

> In the myth card configuration I can add it as a video 4 linux card

	Cameron, Video4Linux is for analog capture
(like a TV tuner card, or a DVB card with a video-in
  socket for recording stuff from a VCR onto your computer).
You need to use the DVB in MythTV to get TV out of this card.

	I suspect that the 2.6.10 kernel doesn't support this
card out of the box, or you haven't loaded the correct
modules for it.

	Could you please email is the output of the dmesg command?

--
Nigel Pearson, nigel at ind.tansu.com.au | "Peacemaking is our profession"
Telstra BI&D, Sydney, Australia       | Motto of Burpelson Airforce Base