[linux-dvb] [patch 2.6.11-rc3 2/3] av7110: janitoring in attach/detach

Francois Romieu romieu at fr.zoreil.com
Wed Feb 16 22:07:38 CET 2005

Johannes Stezenbach <js at linuxtv.org> :
[...]
> Very good, but the patch doesn't apply (4 out of 14 hunks FAILED
> for av7110.c). Could you please send an updated patch?

Ok, I'll rediff against the current cvs.

It would be nice if you could keep the patch isolated until they are
submitted on l-k. DVB updates come in big chunks which are imho not
easy to swallow by the (hypothetic) reviewers.  cvs may not help
though :o|

[...]
> Not good. I don't think a wrong eeprom checksum should keep
> people from using the card.

Ok. I'll add a printk so people know what's going on.

[...]
> av7110_ipack_free() would free the wrong ipack. Also, IMHO the loop
> is superflous since we'll never have more than two ipacks.

Oops. Agreed.

--
Ueimor