[linux-dvb] [PATCH] Twinhan
manu at kromtek.com
Sun Feb 20 17:24:10 CET 2005
Attached is a set of patches for Twinhan DVB cards.. If somebody can
test the patches out, and give a feedback that would be quite nice.
The features/changes that have gone in are like this,
* The delays were corrected, and unnecessary delays were removed.
* Proper RESET was added.
* The PIO (wrongly known as GPIO) were overhauled.
* The function naming was changed according to their functionality.
* Whitespace cleanups
* Changed the read sequence, (removed PIO contention)
* Removed some unnecessary variables.
* Revamped the DST initialization/device identification function
* Revamped DST Types list to be more readable
* Added basic CI support
Tested with Irdeto 1, 2 for decryption
DragonCAM and Viaccess Red, CAM communication works,
decryption not tested.
TPS and Viaccess still undergoing work.
* Added FE_DISEQC_SEND_BURST
* Corrected a bug in the 22k TONE control
* Cosmetic patch, that confused people that all Twinhan cards were DVB-T
(This patch is for bttv)
-------------- next part --------------
A non-text attachment was scrubbed...
Size: 17590 bytes
Desc: not available
Url : http://www.linuxtv.org/pipermail/linux-dvb/attachments/20050220/9aaf443a/patch-17-Feb-05-Twinhan.tar.bin
More information about the linux-dvb