[linux-dvb] air2pc, dvr0

Jean Connelly unksme at gmail.com
Wed Feb 23 22:01:34 CET 2005

> azap won't set any filter if the PIDs are 0.
> dvb-apps/util/dvbscan isn't written for ATSC, but you could
> try to run "dvbscan -cvvv" (while azap is runnnig), it should
> parse the PAT and PMT and print some PIDs.

That gives me:

[jean at blue scan]$ ./dvbscan -cvvv
using '/dev/dvb/adapter0/frontend0' and '/dev/dvb/adapter0/demux0'
WARNING: filter timeout pid 0x0011
WARNING: filter timeout pid 0x0000
dumping lists (0 services)

I don't think that helps me much.  I think that I'll retire my
troubleshooting plans for a bit and confirm that the card does indeed
work in windows before I continue to bang my head against the wall.

Thanks again for the assistance,