[linux-dvb] TechniSat Skystar 1 CI (Twinhan clone) ca_zap notworking

Paul Sokolovsky paul at maxnet.ru
Tue Jul 5 11:24:26 CEST 2005

----- Original Message -----
From: "Manu Abraham" <manu at kromtek.com>
To: "Allan Stirling" <Dibblahdvb0042 at pendor.org>
Cc: <linux-dvb at linuxtv.org>
Sent: Sunday, July 03, 2005 6:58 PM
Subject: Re: [linux-dvb] TechniSat Skystar 1 CI (Twinhan clone) ca_zap
notworking

> Allan Stirling wrote:
>> Manu Abraham wrote:

>>> Due to the bugs, the parser has to be reworked.
>>>
>> Glad (in a way) to hear this. Is there anything we can do to help?
>> (packet dumps, etc)
>>

> Testing would be required as soon as things are assumed to be fixed ..

I'll be happy to help. Until then - is it possible to get some explanation
how to construct a correct CA_message assuming that I am already have all
required data? For example - I am using VLC and there is a CAM support in
latest versions. It is not working with Twinhan because (as I understand)
VLC uses different API (low-level?) but all needed information is already
prepared.

Paul