[linux-dvb] finally two more patches againts dvb-apps

w-thiel at gmx.net w-thiel at gmx.net
Wed Jul 6 19:35:28 CEST 2005

On Wed, Jul 06, 2005 at 11:43:43AM +0100, Andrew de Quincey wrote:
> Cool - I'll sort that out tonight. I should just enable -Wall by default
> anyway.

-Wall won't show you everything suspicious that might be of interest.
I have this in one of my Makefiles:
WARN = -Wall -Wstrict-prototypes -Wshadow -Wpointer-arith -Wcast-qual \
 -Wcast-align -Wwrite-strings #-Wtraditional #-Wconversion

I don't know which switches are redundant/unnecessary with gcc 3.3 or 3.4:
perhaps, somebody else on the list knows more about relevant -W switches.

Wolfgang