[linux-dvb] any news on the Hauppauge/TT Nova-S SE driver ?

Lucian Muresan lucianm at users.sourceforge.net
Thu Jul 7 14:03:49 CEST 2005

Hi,

Andrew, assuming that my message I sent you yesterday to the email
address you're subscribed to this list got eventually filtered (your
address might be accepting only messages from this ML, could be, isn't
it? :-) ), I'm asking again on the list, now that you seem to be back
again. Did you have the chance to actually install your Hauppauge/TT
Nova-S SE sample card and see what's going on?

Regards,
Lucian