[linux-dvb] AverTVHD/NXT2004 patches

Patrick Boettcher patrick.boettcher at desy.de
Fri Jul 8 12:59:16 CEST 2005

Hi Jean-Francois,

Thanks for your efforts.

Can you please recreate your patches with diff -u (unified diffs) and
repost them again?

>From what I saw, you "patched" the nxt2002 to be compatible with the
nxt2004, too or did you copy the nxt2002.c-file to nxt2004.c and then
changed it? If the latter is the case, please send the file as a whole.
Every new file should be send as a whole.

Also changes in the Kconfig-file are missing.

And last but not least ;): The best for us would be, if you create patches
against dvb-kernel from CVS. (cvs diff -u, after integrating your changes)

Thanks,
Patrick