[linux-dvb] Quality of TwinhanDTV Alpha?

Patrick Boettcher patrick.boettcher at desy.de
Mon Jul 11 11:33:26 CEST 2005

Hi,

On Mon, 11 Jul 2005, Rene Bartsch wrote:
> how is the reception quality of a TwinhanDTV Alpha?

Can't tell you for sure.

> Is it possible to get the full TS from that device?

Yes. There is no PID filter, no you cannot run the device at a USB1.1 (as
stated in the Wiki).

> Any noisy fan or cooling problems?

No. I tested the stick having it running for 24h, it got hot, but is was
still working.

> Linux issues (DVB Wiki claims them as fully supported ...)?

Why are you in doubt of the Wiki? Driver is included in 2.6.13 or you use
CVS from June with at least 2.6.9.

HTH,
Patrick.

   Mail: patrick.boettcher at desy.de